Hey guys sorry it has been so long have been busy with my GCSE’s! All finished now that’s the reason for tHis post is that I recently just had my prom and it was one of the most amazing nights of my life.. So I thought I would give you some tips and tricks for when it is your shining moment.
1. If you end up using glitter like me spray your brush with a fixing spray or mist befor apply the product to get a clean opaque look.
2. Do your eyeshadow then face makeup otherwise the amazing amount of time spent on powder and foundation will be brushed away when you get fall out.
3. No good at eyeliner then apply tape from the corner of your eye the the end of your brow. Then draw liner as you would using the tape as a ruler.
4. If using a matte lipstick then apply a lipbalm before then your lips won’t be so dry.
5. Always make sure your foundation matches otherwise it will be really obvious in the photos.
6. HAVE A GOOD TIME,YOU DONT REALISE HOW MUCH FUN AND A LAUGH IT REALLY IS 🙂